Inward Wire Transfers
Wire Transfer is one of the easiest and most secured offline mode of sending money to India from overseas. Our Bank has tied up with IndusInd Bank for the benefit of our customers to remit funds to your Bank account held with us, for only the specific purposes stated below
It is mandatory to add prefix “EQUITAS” while mentioning your Account number for Remittance. For example if your account number is 101234567890, the Account Number field needs to be written as EQUITAS101234567890. In absence of the said prefix word ‘EQUITAS’, the Transaction amount shall be reversed. Equitas Bank shall not be responsible for any NOSTRO charge or service charge (by whatever name called) applied on the SWIFT remittance due to such reversal of transaction.
Important difference between SWIFT (NOSTRO) Remittance and Direct Transfers via overseas intermediary-
SWIFT Remittance vs Direct Transfers (INR Remittance)
Purposes Permitted under Inward Remittance
- P1301 - Inward remittance from Indian non-residents towards family maintenance and savings
- P1302 - Personal gifts
- P1401 - Compensation of employees/ Salary
- Inward wire transfer are accepted in 16 currencies
- It can be originated from anywhere in the world without any registration.
- Funds would be credited to the account within 1-2 working days
- The remitter who wish to remit funds to an Indian Rupee Account held with Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited, can initiate the wire transfer payments either through the internet banking options available or by visiting his/her bank branch.
- Based on the wire transfer request details, the overseas bank initiates the SWIFT message instruction for credit to the Nostro account of Indusind Bank. IndusInd Bank being our remittance partner, would convert the incoming foreign currency funds to Indian Rupees and transfer the remittance as NEFT to the account held with our Bank.
- Clear Funds received in the NOSTRO account before 10am Indian Standard Time on Forex Market working day would be credited to the beneficiary’s account held with our Bank through NEFT on the same day or T+1 from the date of credit.
- Please note that the SWIFT/ BIC of the intermediary bank mentioned is currency specific and is common for all branches. The SWIFT/BIC Code of Indusind Bank (Beneficiary Bank) for retail remittances to Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited is INDBINBBGRD. Please ensure, Equitas IFSC Code & Bank details are mentioned as identifier for Equitas Small Finance Bank.
- Transactions received for any purpose other than the above quoted purposes and/or without EQUITAS Prefix to your Account number or Equitas Identifier in Remarks column shall be returned back.
- Also, if the beneficiary account is found to be ineligible, as per regulatory guidelines, the bank would return the funds back to the remitter post deduction of return charges.
- Exchange loss (if any) for funds already converted to INR, the charges for return of remittance has to be borne by the remitter.
- For any queries on the remittance transaction made, please mail to email@example.com
|CURRENCY||CORRESPONDENT NAME||CITY||COUNTRY||ACCOUNT NO||BIC CODE||Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code|
|USD||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A||New York||U.S.A||406314026||CHASUS33||
Please ensure,To prefix your Account Number with "EQUITAS" and Equitas IFSC Code and Bank details are mentioned as identifier for Equitas Small Finance Bank.
For Example if your Bank Account Number is 101234567890 then Account No. mentioned as EQUITAS101234567890
|EUR||Commerzbank AG||Frankfurt||Germany||50040000/400 8750671 00 EUR||COBADEFFXXX|
|GBP||Barclays Bank||London||United Kingdom||20325313741230||BARCGB22XXX|
|CAD||Royal Bank Of Canada||Toronto||Canada||95912308880||ROYCCAT2XXX|
|AUD||A.N.Z Bank||Melbourne||Australia||553529/00001CURRENTA/C NO.1||ANZBAU3MXXX|
|HKD||H.S.B.C||Hong Kong||Hong Kong||511038168001||HSBCHKHHHKH|
|JPY||Wells Fargo Bank Na.||Tokyo||Japan||99813069||PNBPJPJXXXX|
|NZD||ANZ National Bank Limited||Wellington||New Zealand||553529/00001NZDACCOUNTNO1||ANZBNZ22058|
|SAR||National Commercial Bank||Jeddah||Saudi Arabia||88312345903||NCBKSAJEXXX|
|SEK||Nordea Bank AB||Stockholm||Sweden||39527900085SEK||NDEASESSXXX|
|NOK||Dnb Nor Bank||Oslo||Norway||70010204656||DNBANOKKXXX|
|ZAR||First Rand Bank Ltd.||Johannesburg||South Africa||9020993||FIRNZAJJXXX|
For viewing the sample MT103 information format, “Select Currency” for viewing pdf