This page comprises the Policies as required for the reference of the customer. For other statutory or regulatory policies, please refer to the Regulatory Disclosures section.
Whistle Blower Policy
- Misuse / Abuse of Authority
- Manipulation of data / documents
- Any other act which affects the interest of the company adversely and has the potential to cause financial or reputational loss to the company
Any whistle blower who observes any unethical and improper practices or alleged wrongful conduct shall make a disclosure to, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com as soon as possible but not later than 15 consecutive calendar days after becoming aware of the same. However, any complaint received after the aforesaid period of 15 days may be accepted at the discretion of the Chief of Internal Vigilance / MD.
The following does not fall under the purview of Vigilance
- Customer Complaints / Grievances
- Issues related to personal grievance
- Sexual harassment
- Complaints which are frivolous in nature
- Unfounded allegations against employees