With Mobile Banking facility from Equitas Small Finance Bank, enjoy
Transact in a safe and secure environment with enhanced security features like Secret Q&A or OTP to safeguard your details
Transact from anywhere at anytime.
Login Using MPIN or FRS (Face Recognition System)
Using Mobile Banking services, you can do the following banking transactions online:
- View all your accounts & email your account statements
- Deposits (Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits)
- Debit Cards (Hotlist, Reset / Forgot PIN)
- Transfer funds within Equitas Banks and other banks (IMPS (P2A), NEFT, RTGS and Intra Bank)
- TDS Details (TDS Exemption)
- Standing Instructions
- Mobile & DTH Recharge
- Service Requests on Cheque book (Request, Cheque Status, Stop Cheque)
HOW TO ACTIVATE MOBILE BANKING
- Download Equitas Mobile Banking App from Google Play Store or IOS App Store
- Select 'New User Registration'
- Choose 'User Details or Debit Card'
- Enter your Details
- Answer the Security Questions
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and confirm
- Set your MPIN and submit to activate Mobile Banking
You can generate your MPIN online in case you have forgotten it, by answering the Preset Secret Question and Answers and then authenticate it through Second Factor authentication. In the interest of the safety of our customer’s funds and confidentiality of information, no telephone or email request will be accepted for resetting the password.
- Make net banking passwords difficult to guess by not using consecutive numbers
- Change your MPIN at regular Intervals
- Set Secret Questions and Answers to ensure that you can reset the MPIN online.
- Update the latest Mobile Number and E-Mail id with the Branch.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank sends you all your transaction alerts and transaction related authentications (Eg One time password) on your registered mobile number.
- Keep a track of all your accounts and transactions that are done in account regularly.
- Log off from the Mobile Banking when your session is finished.
- Do not write down MPIN on any paper which may be seen easily by anyone.
- Do Not share Login User-id , Password, Digital Signature Certificate and the PIN associated with the Digital signature certificate to anyone including family members, friends or bank employees
- Never note down user ID, password on piece of paper, documents or phones for easy retrieval.
- Don’t share your password or CVV details to anybody. Bank never asks for confidential information like user id, password, ATM card number, CVV, etc., via mail, SMS or bank initiated phone calls.
- Do not store confidential information including your account details and passwords (Including One Time Password) where they are easily accessible. Common incorrect practices followed are storing information in a file on your computer, laptop or phone or saving them under unprotected notes
- Password protects your pc, laptop and mobile device to prevent un-authorized access and avoid using unsecured or shared networks.