CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING FAQS
Corporate Internet Banking FAQs
- What is Corporate Net Banking?
Internet Banking with Transaction facility for the corporate customers like Partnership Firm, Pvt. Ltd. Company , Limited Companies, Trust, Society etc.
- What is the Difference between retail and corporate Internet Banking?
In retail internet banking multiple accounts can be operated by a single person but in corporate Single Account can be operated by multiple person according to their Role & limit allocated.
- How to register for Corporate Internet Banking?
Duly filled application form along with Board Resolution or Partnership Deed along with the User Signup form available in https://www.equitasbank.com. Note: Resolution or Partnership Deed should be in the letter head of the company.
- What are Roles in Corporate Internet Banking?
- Maker - The user may ONLY initiate financial transaction.
- Checker - The user may ONLY authorize financial transaction.
- Viewer - The user has only view rights and may not initiate/authorize financial transaction.
- Releaser* – The Releaser has dual privileges of authorizing /rejecting the transaction as well as completion of the final leg of a given transaction.
- What is Authorization Type ?
Equitas Corporate Internet Banking offers two types of Authorizations flow
- Maker-Checker – Transactions initiated are Authorized by Only One Person.
- Maker-Checker-Releaser – Transactions initiated are Authorized by Two People in order to complete the transaction.
The type of authorization can be opted during signup itself
- What are the facilities available in Equitas Corporate Internet Banking?
- Dashboard with quick navigation & summary
- Accounts – Summary & statements
- Own Account with no limits
- Within Equitas
- IMPS P2A
- Transfer History
- Bulk Upload
- Bulk NEFT Upload
- Bulk Salary Upload
- What is OTP and how long is the OTP valid?
OTP refers to One Time Password. The OTP is valid for 5 minutes. One Time Password acts as a secondary authentication over and above your login ID and password for Online Banking. One Time Password is required for all key financial transactions and this will be a 6 digit number sent as an sms to your Registered Mobile Number.
Please note that every OTP comes with a unique Reference ID to help you enter the relevant OTP in case you have generated multiple OTPs for the same transaction. Reference number will be available on the mobile phone and on your Internet Banking / Mobile screen where the OTP has to be entered.
- Is partnership deed or Board resolution mandatory?
Yes .without the resolution application will not be processed.
- How long is a Password valid for?
Your Internet Banking Password will be valid for 90 days and you will be asked to reset your password on and after the date of expiry.
- How safe is my Internet Banking?
Equitas Internet Banking service is Secure. We use Industry-Standard Technology and Infrastructure. We ensure that your account details and transaction details are in safe custody. For your security, please read through the Do's and Dont's section. Our Internet Banking security consists of up-date standards for security as set by the Reserve Bank guidelines.
- How can I reset my Internet Banking account if I forget my Internet Banking credentials?
“You need to go to www.equitasbank.com and select Forgot / Reset PIN.” With “You can reset from the corporate internet banking portal itself by clicking “Forgot Password?” in the prelogin pages.”
- How can I change my Password?
Once logged in, you can go to Profile settings and change your Password. It is advisable to keep changing your Password frequently. Your Password is valid only for 90 days.
- What modes of Fund Transfer is possible Online?
You can do a NEFT / RTGS / IMPS transfer online using your account to transfer funds between Equitas account and other bank accounts. To initiate any fund transfer, you need to Register a Beneficiary.
Terms & Conditions for NEFT / RTGS Fund Transfer are as follows:
- Equitas SFB shall not be liable for any incomplete information provided by the User while transferring funds through online NEFT/RTGS using Equitas SS & AS Channels.
- The instructions issued for Online Fund Transfer under NEFT/RTGS facility shall be irrevocable and the User understands that he/ she shall not be entitled to revoke / cancel the same under any circumstances.
- The User shall be solely liable and responsible for the correctness of all information pertaining to the Beneficiary and the Transaction. The User acknowledges that Equitas SFB shall not be in a position to verify such information regarding the Beneficiary.
- The Funds transfer request made after 6 p.m. on a working day will be presented to RBI on the next working day subject to settlement system availability.
- Funds transfer request made on non- working days / holidays will also be presented to RBI on the next working day.
- The actual time taken to credit the account depends on the time taken by the Payee's Bank to process the payment.
- The actual time taken to credit the Beneficiary account depends on the time taken by the Beneficiary's Bank to process the payment for which Equitas SFB does not take any responsibility. The money will reach the Payee's bank within the time stipulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The minimum amount per day for NEFT is Re.1.00 and the maximum amount via online channel will be as configured by the corporate during the signup.
- The minimum amount for RTGS is Rs.2,00,000 and the maximum amount of funds that can be transferred can be modified on the internet banking profile settings. Per day using RTGS, customer can transfer maximum as configured by the corporate during the signup.
- In case of any return / rejection of funds transferred, the same will be restored back to the account originally debited. However, the user confirms that any delay in receiving the credit upon such return/ rejection, Equitas SFB may not necessarily be liable to pay any compensation nor be deemed for deficiency of service.
- The User has an obligation to maintain secrecy in regard to User ID & Password registered with Equitas SFB. The User should keep his/her ID and password strictly confidential and should not divulge the same to any other person and after every use shall invariable logout from the system. As a matter of precaution User may avoid using PCs with public access and not leave the computer unattended during a valid session. Any loss sustained by the User due to non-compliance of this condition will be his/her own risk and responsibility and the Bank will not be liable for the same in any manner.
- The timings & cost associated must be agreed as per the details mentioned in the bank website.
- The User hereby confirms and agrees to pay charges for availing NEFT/RTGS through Equitas SFB and authorizes the Bank to debit the account towards payment of service charges.
- Bank reserves the right to change/modify the cut off timings, charges, limits etc. or any process/procedures from time to time.
- What is a Beneficiary and how to enrol a Beneficiary?
There are no restrictions in the number of Beneficiaries that you can add on your account.
In your Internet Banking account, under Transfers, Beneficiary Maintenance, you can add or delete a Beneficiary. Once Beneficiary details are added, the same authorization matrix as specified during the signup is applicable for activation of the same.
- What details do you need to add a Beneficiary?
- Account number
- Account type
- IFSC Code – You can directly enter the IFSC Code or use our search option to type the Bank name, State name, City name and Branch to fetch the right IFSC Code.
- Beneficiary Name – Actual name of the account holder you are trying to do a fund transfer to.
- Beneficiary Nick Name – You don’t have to remember the actual name. Create your own nick names for friends / family or anyone that you want to transfer to.
- What are the Do’s and Dont’s of my Internet Banking account?
- Make net banking Passwords difficult to guess by using strong 6-8 length alphanumeric characters.
- Change your Password at regular intervals.
- Set Secret Questions and Answers to ensure that you can reset the Password online.
- Update the latest Mobile Number and E-Mail id with the Branch.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank sends you all your transaction alerts and transaction related authentications (Eg. One Time Password) on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Keep a track of all your transactions done in account regularly.
- Use recommended Standard Safe Web browsers like Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.
- Log off from the Internet banking when your session is finished. Clear the Browser level Cookies, Cache and Saved Passwords from the browsers.
- Type our Internet Banking website on the address bar. Always login to Internet Banking through our Bank's home page by typing the bank's website address ( www.equitasbank.com) on to the browser's address bar instead of copying from emails or external links.
- Use licensed anti-virus software on your computer, and ensure it is regularly updated.
- Use a browser version that is EVSSL compatible, which will help you easily identify genuine websites.
- Do not write down Passwords, PIN on any paper which may be seen easily by anyone.
- Do not share Login User-ID , Password, Digital Signature Certificate and the PIN associated with the Digital Signature Certificate to anyone including family members, friends or bank employees.
- Never note down User ID, Password on a piece of paper, documents or phones for easy retrieval.
- Customers should also never use the ‘Remember Password’ feature provided by browsers to save their Net Banking Passwords.
- Don’t share your Password or CVV details to anybody. The Bank never asks for confidential information like User ID, Password, ATM Card Number, CVV, etc., via mail, SMS or bank initiated phone calls.
- Do not store confidential information including your account details and Passwords (Including One Time Password) where they are easily accessible. Common incorrect practices followed are storing information in a file on your computer, laptop or phone or saving them under unprotected notes.
- Password protects your pc, laptop and mobile device to prevent un-authorized access and avoid using unsecured or shared networks.
- Avoid using your Internet Banking or making payments through Internet Banking from shared or unprotected Computers/ Smart Phones from public areas.
- What is TDS and what reflects under TDS?
TDS refers to Tax Deducted at Source. Under your Interenet Banking, if you hold any deposits, the tax computation of the TDS for the Deposit will reflect online. Under certain conditions, the customer can request for TDS exemption basis valid proof submission
– The proofs can be uploaded online.
- How long will my internet window be open before the session times out?
Your Internet Banking account will be idle upto 5 minutes for inactivity. Post 5 minutes, the session will be logged out and the user needs to login again.
- What are the different types of Standing Instructions that I can enable Online?
You can set a Standing Instruction for triggering fund transfer to a beneficiary within Equitas. The frequency of the fund transfer can be set for daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.
- What are the future offerings or upcoming items for your online banking?
Items in pipeline that will be coming soon via Internet Banking are….
- Cheque Operations
- Recharge/Merchant transfer
- Debit Card Activities like Debit Reset / Instant Pin,Hotlisting, Temporary blocking, etc
- Multi Transfers
- Bill Payment Integration
- Rewards, cashback & Redemption
- How do I lodge complaints?
You can call our call center on 1-800-3000-1222 .You can always visit your nearest / home branch for any assistance during business hours.
- Is there any specific format for funds transfer using the Bulk Upload Facility?
Yes. Corporate clients need to create an Excel file as per the format available in https://www.equitasbank.com/ or Equitas Corporate Internet Banking portal.
- An Employee with access has resigned how to restrict the access?
Yes. Just re-submit the user-signup form along with the user type flagged as “R”. With necessary supporting documents for the same.
- Can the role of an user be changed?
Yes. Just re-submit the user-signup form along with the user type flagged as “M” and the new role that is required. With necessary supporting documents for the same.
- Is there a limit to the number of Users who can be given access to?
Yes. The number of Active users is restricted to 100. But on-demand basis this can be modified accordingly.